Keyboard Key Actuation

Jpswim

Hey everyone, I'm curious if anyone else has had a problem finding a keyboard that feels heavy enough on the keys that suites them? I have heavy fingers and feel like the mx blues are just a little too light for how i type and play, I am currently using the razor ornata chroma which is a mecha-membrane keyboard and is a little heavier than the mx blues. I would love to see some heavier keys implemented by some bigger manufacturers , not saying they need to make a full line of products but there aren't any that really go beyond the weight of the mx blues. If you have found a keyboard that you like I'd like to check it out, i do like my keyboard now and am happy with it but it would be cool to see some others.  

There are plenty of heavier switches out there. E.g. Zealios are available up to 78gf actuation, 67gf is common (e.g. Durock T1 variants, various other Zeal switches), Kailh Box Heavy switches have 60-70gf actuation etc etc. And there are of course also aftermarket springs in various weights, which don't cost that much.

:)