BF Bad Company 2 on Steam

TorguL

Bad Company 2 is going really cheap on steam. I've played the game on PS3 but never on PC. Is it worth the purchase? Are there any servers available to play online?

yep there is still a health community

its still great

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

That's what i wanted to hear. I bought the game.

You can enter the key into Origin also if there are any issues with Steam.

Great game, 

but, EA  :(

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Bad Company 2 is going really cheap on steam. I've played the game on PS3 but never on PC. Is it worth the purchase? Are there any servers available to play online?

by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the best and most fun bf of my life, seriously i bought a server on this game because it was that fun, but.....its pretty dead now, theres 1 server on vietnam dlc and a few on the normal game that gets filled up. but the game is good

That's what i wanted to hear. I bought the game.

didnt see u said that, have fun! good game!

didnt see u said that, have fun! good game!

Cool. Thanks. I found an easy way to find many servers. You gotta click on multiplayer, then server browers, tick the box for punkbuster, leave the other boxes unticked. Then click on search. I found so many full servers this way. I'm really enjoying this game. I bought the Vietnam expansion with it also. Anyone thinking about buying it, should go ahead and do so, you'll love it!

Cool. Thanks. I found an easy way to find many servers. You gotta click on multiplayer, then server browers, tick the box for punkbuster, leave the other boxes unticked. Then click on search. I found so many full servers this way. I'm really enjoying this game. I bought the Vietnam expansion with it also. Anyone thinking about buying it, should go ahead and do so, you'll love it!

omg ;D thanks for the information im gonna go try it with my friends tonight