Question about ram

So I have currently Oc'd 10700k and Im using 2666mhz 32GB Kingston Fury sticks. Should I consideer upgrading them to a 3200-3600mhz sticks or keep these? 

you can try manually overclock the current kit and see how far you can go with it. 

but the difference in performance doesn't justify getting another kit, just manually overclock this kit and see how far you can with it.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

There was another thread from yesterday when the topic of benchmarks came up and I was actually surprised how much difference faster RAM made with Intel chips. (it's been my long term understanding that memory speed matters much more with Ryzen and iSeries.) 

If you have the money to throw around, you will see a performance improvement it appears. 

Question always is though, is it superfluous? What are you doing on the PC that makes you go: "Oh man, I wish it was faster than it currently is so I can do ____."? If you don't have an good reason, you are just spending money for the sake of spending money. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.