Screws from pump on H100i got loose

One of the screws got loose from pump on the socket plastic.

So I find it now very difficult to screw them back  each time I make a scerew they are geting loose from plastic.

Do I need to tighten them all the way or just until it's safe to the socket..

IMG_20200809_103451.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

sounds like the backplate is stripped. i would just get a new one

1 minute ago, narrdarr said:

sounds like the backplate is stripped. i would just get a new one

What is backplate?what u mean stripped?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

those plastic pieces are held in by screws. the screws screw into a plate on the back of the motherboard. hence the name back plate.

54 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

those plastic pieces are held in by screws. the screws screw into a plate on the back of the motherboard. hence the name back plate.

Those plastic pieces don't look damaged.

How much do I tighten the screws?

All the way?

I removed the pump from CPU.

Do I need to re-apply thermal paste?

7 hours ago, frozensun said:

How much do I tighten the screws?

All the way?

I removed the pump from CPU.

Do I need to re-apply thermal paste?

lets do it this way..

can you draw an arrow to witch screw is loose?

it is advisable but if you are careful if may not be necessary

40 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

lets do it this way..

can you draw an arrow to witch screw is loose?

it is advisable but if you are careful if may not be necessary

That one,and I tried to tighten it more but then the opposite one loose all the way from pump.

I then unscrewed both of them lifted and reseated the pump.

But each time I tight the screw that metal bracket underneath it starts to rotate,I tried to hold it and then to tight the screw.

I did manage to tight both 2 screws but not all the way.I tried to push a bit force to tighten them more but then that metal bracket simply fells of from plastic socket.

I guess I will simply leave it as it is and see what will happen.

I just hope that pump won't get loose while it's working.

saraf.jpg