First Rig

duncan5200

I was thinking getting green nzxt lighting strips, you think that would make it look a bit better?

I got NZXT led lights for my old rig. They are cheaper than bitfenix strips and can be adjusted. General cable management and hiding things helps.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

I got NZXT led lights for my old rig. They are cheaper than bitfenix strips and can be adjusted. General cable management and hiding things helps.

So would you reccomend the NZXT lights, and I thought I did pretty well as far as cable managment went?

Mouse: Razer Death Adder 2013 Keybaord: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013

That's a very nice robust system you have yourself there duncan5200. I love the triple monitor setup, very envious of you. That is a very nice stable overclock for your 4770k, what temperature are you getting with the 100i?

Do you ever intend to upgrade to an SLi setup sometime in the future?

Very nice indeed. Welcome to the "unofficial" Builder's Club :).

You run sli yourself, do you think for this setup a second 780 ti would actually be worth while, or kinda useless for now?

Mouse: Razer Death Adder 2013 Keybaord: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013