Installing drivers and windows

19 minutes ago, Santeriow said:

Now i just gotta figure out how to install the drivers

drivers for what part?

I assume you fixed the CPU fan error?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

6 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

drivers for what part?

I assume you fixed the CPU fan error?

yeah i got that sorted. The second problem was that i wanted to install intel and asus drivers for mb and cpu

3 minutes ago, Santeriow said:

yeah i got that sorted. The second problem was that i wanted to install intel and asus drivers for mb and cpu

I finds the easiest way to install drivers, if find the hardware in question under the device manager, and choose the option to update the driver, and have the dialogue pbox point to where you have the drivers located on your hard drive, and let windows do the rest.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I finds the easiest way to install drivers, if find the hardware in question under the device manager, and choose the option to update the driver, and have the dialogue pbox point to where you have the drivers located on your hard drive, and let windows do the rest.

Im trying to install the drivers from the websites

1 minute ago, Santeriow said:

Im trying to install the drivers from the websites

And what error(s) are you getting?

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

And what error(s) are you getting?

Its telling me i dont have the minimum requirements to install it

27 minutes ago, Santeriow said:

Its telling me i dont have the minimum requirements to install it

Got the right version of the drivers for the right OS? In other words, 64bit drivers for 64bit OS, etc

27 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Got the right version of the drivers for the right OS? In other words, 64bit drivers for 64bit OS, etc

i downloaded the 64bit thing on the website but when i click on the .exe file it says the name of the thing and then (32)

6 minutes ago, Santeriow said:

i downloaded the 64bit thing on the website but when i click on the .exe file it says the name of the thing and then (32)

Let me ask you this:

Do you have all the drivers for your hardware, already installed, or are there still some parts of your system that don't have the right drivers?