Multibox+streaming Rig! Need Advise!

Evil

Hey guys, im about to upgrade my rig for multiboxing severel games - while streaming it.

List:

CPU: i7-3930k

MB:  Asus Sabertooth x79

RAM:  Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 1600

FAN: Scythe fan controller + 10 fans

CPUCOOLER: H100i CPU cooler

I already have an avermedia live gamer HD capture card that can either be used as codec(Take strain off of the CPU) or for capturing.

You maybe notice that something is missing - The GPU(s). 

My options here are:

- 2x    GTX670

1-2x GTX680

1x    GTX780

The graphics cards should be somewhere in the same ballpark when it comes to the amount of cash that im going to throw at it - question is, what is gonna be worth it ?

And by the way - no AMD cards. 100% Nvidia guy here. So what are you guys thinking on the generel build and the GPU situation?

I'll be boxing games like Diablo 3, Elder Scrolls:Online (Dont worry, lowest possible res+graphics) and possibly other upcomming multibox-able titles.

I can't say what would be better, but I don't know if the performance difference between SLI 670 and 680 would be that big. Not compared to the cost of it anyway. I bet someone else with more knowledge will chime in soon.

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

Running multiple number of game applications; f.x. running 5 windows at the same time, sending the keyboard and mouse broadcasts to all of the windows through a program, to make them all cast the same ability - syncronised.

isboxer.com or ytube "Multiboxing" to se examples ;)

And btw. Ordered the i7-3930k and Sabertooth today + a 256 samsung pro SSD - Just need that graphics card(s) now!