is this ram kit overclockable

is this ram kit overclockable? https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Ballistix-Desktop-Gaming-BLS2K4G4D240FSB/dp/B00UFF7Y72 ( BLS2K4G4D240FSB )

1.2V 2400mhz cl16 , can they overclock to 3200mhz @ 1.35v CL16? read that micron doesn't recommend oc this stuff as it can cause early failure. is there any risk to ram OC if you don't exceed a particular voltage say 1.35V

Impossible to say, it depends on the individual modules. You could have one module that will and another that won't. 

Overclocking is, by nature, out of specification so it's never certain to work. 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Impossible to say, it depends on the individual modules. You could have one module that will and another that won't. 

Overclocking is, by nature, out of specification so it's never certain to work. 

yes i know. i was expecting someone who has experience with this particular kit as i didn't found any review on them

10 hours ago, bluehillday said:

can they overclock to 3200mhz @ 1.35v CL16?

we don't know and we can't know, only way to know is to test, though i doubt it will overclock to such frequency. 

10 hours ago, bluehillday said:

who has experience with this particular kit

every kit, even if they use the same IC's, will have different capabilities. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

It's a large step from 2400 to 3200, probably wont make that jump, not unless Crucial is binning down higher tier memory.

If you've already purchased them, go for it. If the ram/mobo doesn't like numbers you enter, pc will reboot a few times and motherboard will reset ram speeds to a slow, but working, default. Shouldn't be any real 'risk' if you don't go crazy on voltage, up to 1,35v should be good.

Maybe 1,4v if you're brave (and you get a meaningful uplift from whatever they can do at 1,35v).

Just now, bluehillday said:

yes i know. i was expecting someone who has experience with this particular kit as i didn't found any review on them

Again, it depends on the individual modules. Even if someone has the same kit, they're not certain to be the same in terms of how far you can push them. Hence why I mentioned that even within the same kit, you can have one module that will OC and one that won't. 

The only thing you can be certain of is that they will run at the speeds they are rated for. We have no way of telling you how far or if they will OC.