Ocelot4894

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to achieve here.  Do you want to send a message every 10 seconds if it is started or not?

Also, there are a few problems with this code.  It seems like the 'Started' variable would be much better suited to the boolean type.  Despite the fact you've used it correctly on a previous line,   console.log = 'no';    will effectively delete the console.log() method.

Just now, Souffle said:

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to achieve here.  Do you want to send a message every 10 seconds if it is started or not?

Also, there are a few problems with this code.  It seems like the 'Started' variable would be much better suited to the boolean type.  Despite the fact you've used it correctly on a previous line,   console.log = 'no';    will effectively delete the console.log() method.

ah ok i figured it out i removed the var for var started donw on the bottom  and added the if (started === "yes"){  before channel.send

31 minutes ago, Clawkikker said:

Also anyone know in a variable how to detect in a variable like if i want to detect if a var is anywhere from 50-59, can i just detect 5_ and aslong as the numbe is 50 something then it will detect

if (x >= 50 && x <= 59) {
  // do something
}