Secondhand Samsung?

Meczox_

So i have never ever gotten a secondhand phone I’ve always gotten ones with warrenty but theres a retail shop jn my country that sell secondhand (very common for my country) for really cheap the Samsung S20+ is only at 355$ USD and they said within 2 weeks if there are any problems they will fix it for free but i have never gotten a second hand phone before should i get this one i know you should check IMeI if its stolen and check it physically but I’m still not sure because i have never gotten a used phone.

29 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

So i have never ever gotten a secondhand phone I’ve always gotten ones with warrenty but theres a retail shop jn my country that sell secondhand (very common for my country) for really cheap the Samsung S20+ is only at 355$ USD and they said within 2 weeks if there are any problems they will fix it for free but i have never gotten a second hand phone before should i get this one i know you should check IMeI if its stolen and check it physically but I’m still not sure because i have never gotten a used phone.

I would ask for the IMEI and if its clean, buy it as its a good deal

I always got used phones myself. I see no problem as long as you can confirm it's not stolen and the battery is not done for.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

39 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

I always got used phones myself. I see no problem as long as you can confirm it's not stolen and the battery is not done for.

Is there anyway for me to check a samsung battery health i know iphone but not samsung

7 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

Is there anyway for me to check a samsung battery health i know iphone but not samsung

Don't know any particular way. I always just used the phone normally and tested how the battery held up through the day. I bought most used phones off other family members, so returning was never a problem.

From the claim to repair anything wrong after your purchase, i guess the store will swap the battery if you see a need for it?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

If it's a reliable seller, go for it. But at that price something doesnt feel right. I wouldnt buy a product just based on their words without an actual warranty.

1 hour ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Don't know any particular way. I always just used the phone normally and tested how the battery held up through the day. I bought most used phones off other family members, so returning was never a problem.

From the claim to repair anything wrong after your purchase, i guess the store will swap the battery if you see a need for it?

Ok thank you very much

58 minutes ago, EL02 said:

If it's a reliable seller, go for it. But at that price something doesnt feel right. I wouldnt buy a product just based on their words without an actual warranty.

Its a well known retail shop so im pretty sure its reliable