Need some suggestions on a new mouse, 80 CAD$

My G402 is great but it's starting to stop working after I spilled some water on it. I'd like something that feels somewhat like it. I've also tried the Deathadder and that shape is good too. I'm looking at the Deathadder Essential, Basilisk X Hyperspeed, and G502 right now. Wireless would be nice but not neccessary. Weight doesn't really matter.

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

Have you looked at the G305 from Logitech?

Yeah, not really a fan of the shape.

6 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Yeah, not really a fan of the shape.

The ones you have already found are good choices, you could also look into picking up a mouse like a G602 or a G604 for a similar shape to the G402.

As a user of the g502(imma geta g603 before i try to fix one of the buttons that does the double click) its rather large and heavy. Though, the amount of buttons helps a lot. Even the side scrolls made me play a lost of games without even touching my keyboard (moba type games is fire with this). The 11 buttons you can program is really nice. Though, the famous double clicking might be a bad thing though. But it might just be case to case 

Shape wise, the basilisk x is the same but without the extra buttons(unless you need it go for 502 instead) and is cheaper and wireless with a really long battery life.

No clue about the others on your options though.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

11 minutes ago, gloop said:

The ones you have already found are good choices, you could also look into picking up a mouse like a G602 or a G604 for a similar shape to the G402.

Ok thanks.

4 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

As a user of the g502(imma geta g603 before i try to fix one of the buttons that does the double click) its rather large and heavy. Though, the amount of buttons helps a lot. Even the side scrolls made me play a lost of games without even touching my keyboard (moba type games is fire with this). The 11 buttons you can program is really nice. Though, the famous double clicking might be a bad thing though. But it might just be case to case 

Shape wise, the basilisk x is the same but without the extra buttons(unless you need it go for 502 instead) and is cheaper and wireless with a really long battery life.

No clue about the others on your options though.

I've tried a friend's G502, I like it a lot. I might get the Basilisk X if it's a similar shape, I don't need the buttons and I'd like wireless.

22 minutes ago, gloop said:

G602 or a G604 for a similar shape to the G402

those mice are quite different, the G604 and G602 are both noticeably chunkier.  

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

have you checked out the model D?

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Ive been using the glorious model 0 for a while really nice if you have a medium to large size hand. the g502 which I used to use I find to be far too heavy and really hard to control when Im doing flicks. Im also a big fanb of the razer vipers only things I would onsider buying from them. 

5 hours ago, rice guru said:

Ive been using the glorious model 0 for a while really nice if you have a medium to large size hand. the g502 which I used to use I find to be far too heavy and really hard to control when Im doing flicks. Im also a big fanb of the razer vipers only things I would onsider buying from them. 

IDK if my hand is small or normal. It's like 7 inches long, 8 inches wide when I spread my fingers out. I liked the G502, I don't mind the weight.

7 hours ago, Oswin said:

have you checked out the model D?

No, but I'll take a look.

33 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

IDK if my hand is small or normal. It's like 7 inches long, 8 inches wide when I spread my fingers out. I liked the G502, I don't mind the weight.

idk if my mental measurement is wrong but that sounds like a rather large hand.

edit: NVM mine is slightly bigger and i consider my hand to be on the medium-small side idk though

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

2 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

idk if my mental measurement is wrong but that sounds like a rather large hand.

edit: NVM mine is slightly bigger and i consider my hand to be on the medium-small side idk though

Yeah I don't think my hands are very big but I use a fingertip grip so any mouse of a reasonable size should be fine