Not able to create Shares in WS2019

Hi all,

I'm currently setting up a NAS running Windows Server 2019. I wanted to create a share, but I'm missing the option to create one?

image.png.7b5194cb63adf4a09c66071b37a41c1c.png

In every guide, tutorial or forum post I see that people have Shares, iSCSI and Worfolders below storage pools.

I'm kinda new into server 2019, so any help would be appreciated!

How do you intend to use this server?  Office?  Home?  Easy way is to just share the drive/folder by right clicking it.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, Samfisher said:

How do you intend to use this server?  Office?  Home?  Easy way is to just share the drive/folder by right clicking it.

Planning on using it for home and my own at home business. I'll try that

Shares only shows up once you create a share. To create a share you can use Server Manager or as @Samfisher suggested, right click on a folder and go to Shares.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)