Rbg mouse porblems

Lukakopa7

Hi! 

I've got a new rbg mouse. When i turn off my pc it still glow. How can i fix that. I looked in BIOS but i didnt find an option. 

If your mouse has any software attached to it (I.E. G Hub for Logitech, iCUE for Corsair, Synapse for Razer, ETC) this is where you would find a setting that would enable/disable lighting.

If that fails, in your UEFI/BIOS may be an option for disabling powered USB ports when the system is off, you'll have to search around for it, and/or potentially try a different port.

Seeing as I know nothing about your system, this is as specific as I can get.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

13 hours ago, Semper said:

If your mouse has any software attached to it (I.E. G Hub for Logitech, iCUE for Corsair, Synapse for Razer, ETC) this is where you would find a setting that would enable/disable lighting.

If that fails, in your UEFI/BIOS may be an option for disabling powered USB ports when the system is off, you'll have to search around for it, and/or potentially try a different port.

Seeing as I know nothing about your system, this is as specific as I can get.

You solve my problem. Thank you.