how well do you think this will run minecraft and apex? :)

OOF97
4 minutes ago, OOF97 said:

Minecraft runs on a potato, apex if you tweak some settings but the storage isn't enough for windows apex minecraft and other programs

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Minecraft runs on a potato, apex if you tweak some settings but the storage isn't enough for windows apex minecraft and other programs

so would a 500gb su800 be better?

Just now, OOF97 said:

so would a 500gb su800 be better?

su800? does it have dram cache? 500gb is enough, you could also get a 2TB barracuda

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

su800? does it have dram cache? 500gb is enough, you could also get a 2TB barracuda

ye it has dram, also i was thinking of maybe getting a 3100 instead of the athlon how much more performance would you think i would get :)

1 minute ago, OOF97 said:

ye it has dram, also i was thinking of maybe getting a 3100 instead of the athlon how much more performance would you think i would get :)

You would get some better performance since the 3100 has 4 cores 

Reminder⚠️

^ and throw in a used RX 470/570. You should be able to find one at around $70-80.

The 3000G is not adequate for gaming. I mean it might work with unmodded Minecraft, but Apex - just no.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

^ and throw in a used RX 470/570. You should be able to find one at around $70-80.

The 3000G is not adequate for gaming. I mean it might work with unmodded Minecraft, but Apex - just no.