Phone Micro SD cards

Tadas

Hi forum!

Is there any difference between micro sd cards(except for capacity?). Is extra speed is a myth? And one more question what best card can Samsung Galaxy s2 support?(If there even is a best card :D) Thank you. :)

Hi forum!

Is there any difference between micro sd cards(except for capacity?). Is extra speed is a myth? And one more question what best card can Samsung Galaxy s2 support?(If there even is a best card :D) Thank you. :)

extra speed as in transfer rate is very real but i doubt you will notice it on a phone

Hi forum!

sveikas, Tadai :P Um, yes there is a difference in speed (write, read speeds) try this one http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDHC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-/dp/B009QZH7BU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1393784139&sr=1-1&keywords=sandisk+micro+sd

The best Micro SD cards are ones with Class 10 as they are the fastest one you can get, I believe the S2 can use up to the 32GB Micro SD cards

The extra speed can be useful for transfering big data files and with some cards better reliability too.

Cry Havoc!

extra speed as in transfer rate is very real but i doubt you will notice it on a phone

might not notice while using the phone, but when copying and writing files, there is quite a difference 

might not notice while using the phone, but when copying and writing files, there is quite a difference 

I know there is but if it is in a phone you are not exactly using it as a hard drive replacement

I know there is but if it is in a phone you are not exactly using it as a hard drive replacement

true, but if he is downloading games, that are quite large (1-2GB) he can transfer them for the phones internal memory to the sd card faster, but yeah, it's not a replacement.

true, but if he is downloading games, that are quite large (1-2GB) he can transfer them for the phones internal memory to the sd card faster, but yeah, it's not a replacement.

i have my phone set up to automatically download to sd so that is never a problem

i have my phone set up to automatically download to sd so that is never a problem

well, not everyone has that setup, and i don't even have an sd card anymore (had a 2 gb one) (didn't like it :/) so now i just use my nexus 7 with 16 gigs :P, but yeah, that is a good way to save time :)

well, not everyone has that setup, and i don't even have an sd card anymore (had a 2 gb one) (didn't like it :/) so now i just use my nexus 7 with 16 gigs :P, but yeah, that is a good way to save time :)

As in the tablet Nexus 7?

As in the tablet Nexus 7?

Yup the FHD one.

Hi forum!

If you're in the us and near a Best Buy they'll price match this one: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDHC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-/dp/B009QZH7BU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1393784139&sr=1-1&keywords=sandisk+micro+sd

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Yup the FHD one.

FHD? sorry im not that clued up on phones and tablets haha :P

FHD? sorry im not that clued up on phones and tablets haha :P

Full HD or 2013 it's really good, and i only recently got interested in phones and tablets, but the nexus 7 (2013 haha :D) is really good and i love it, the screen is the best i've seen on a tablet, the battery life is really really good, the performance is good (for me at least :P), so i do recommend it (i known i am going of topic, sorry :D)

Hi forum!

Tu lietuvis ane ? jei taip tai va, imk sita http://www.kilobaitas.lt/FLASH_atmintines_(korteles)/Sandisk/Sandisk_memory_card_8GB_Micro_/SDSDQXP-008G-X46/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_645&ID=491521 jei nori didesnes talpos, tai tiesog tokia imk tik didesnes talpos :D

Hi forum!

http://www.kilobaitas.lt/FLASH_atmintines_(korteles)/Sandisk/Atminties_kortele_SanDisk_Mobi/SDSDQUA-016G-U46A/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_645&ID=491523 arba sita :D

I live in Lithuania, I tried buy something from Amazon, and somehow they say that they cant send me anything, but a lot people send stuff here from amazon, so I dont know what is the case :/