Build My PC : Blender, Adobe Creative cloud

Budget (including currency): 1,20,000 Indian Rupees

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Hello there I hope You are doing well. Please give me awesome Custom Rig specs for Blender & Adobe creative cloud usage.

Thank you.

Not Indian so this likely won’t be the best selection you get.  I’m too far away and I know too little about the locality.
PcPartPicker.com has an India version, but I’m not sure how effective it is pricing wise compared to other national versions.  It may be a bad way to shop in India.  I just don’t know.  I also don’t understand the exchange rate very well.  I’m a bit confused by the commas in the number because I’m not sure if it’s 1.2 million or 120,000

anyway, I stuck together something I think will work off that site.  Perhaps not work best, but work, for under the 120k number.  It’s pretty lowball.  A bang for buck machine.

The video card was chosen because there is a version of the evga 2060Ko that specifically outperforms in blender because of the way the cpu was done.  I do NOT know if that is the correct card, but it was the only evga 2060ko available so I stuck it in.  There’s a strong argument for more memory and more storage.  

The cooler was added because southern India is a very hot place and stock coolers are famous for being inadequate in the summers of some equatorial areas.  India is big though. You may not need it.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17185.44 @ Newegg India) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX S40 54.25 CFM CPU Cooler  (₹2300.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹11056.28 @ Newegg India) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (₹11074.04 @ Newegg India) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (₹10700.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO ULTRA GAMING Video Card  (₹32726.98 @ Newegg India) 
Case: Antec GX202 ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3269.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: EVGA BR 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹23630.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹111941.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-07-24 09:03 IST+0530

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.