Best Powerline manufacturer?

Okay, so my house is pretty old, necessitating the use of a powerline network to get internet access to my PC upstairs.

I have been using a TP Link kit with a AC pass-through up until now, and it's the second time I've had a kit fail on me. I sent it back and got a refund. 

All I'm looking for is a twin pack of adapters with AC pass-through that are reliable. It'd be great if someone could recommend a decent brand for me?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I used to use a TP Link Adapter, started dropping connection for around 30 seconds at a time, it was so annoying as it would also stop/corrupt downloads. So I ended up ditching all Powerline adapters (owned many) and drilled a hole through a wall and ran a 15 meter cat6 around my room, and my mums room. Now enjoying a full 65MB external connection and a 1GB/s internal connection, with no dropouts.  Cable was also a cheaper solution, £6 for a 15 meter shielded cat6 cable, and doesn't take up a plug socket.

I have used, TP-Link x3 and Comtrend, and Netgear, all lasted around a year each, comtrend lasted slightly longer (about 6 months longer) but was the most expensive.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

i think devolo makes the best ones, but tplink works aswell

Turns out I was using an outdated model, and there have since been two updates to the product, which apparently are more reliable. Just picked that up for £10 less. 

I used to use a TP Link Adapter, started dropping connection for around 30 seconds at a time, it was so annoying as it would also stop/corrupt downloads. So I ended up ditching all Powerline adapters (owned many) and drilled a hole through a wall and ran a 15 meter cat6 around my room, and my mums room. Now enjoying a full 65MB external connection and a 1GB/s internal connection, with no dropouts.  Cable was also a cheaper solution, £6 for a 15 meter shielded cat6 cable, and doesn't take up a plug socket.

I have used, TP-Link x3 and Comtrend, and Netgear, all lasted around a year each, comtrend lasted slightly longer (about 6 months longer) but was the most expensive.

Running a cable from one floor to another is a different issue altogether.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I am using Netgear and I am very happy with the performance. 

PS: The electrical wiring in my house is pretty old too. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I am using Netgear and I am very happy with the performance. 

PS: The electrical wiring in my house is pretty old too. 

Mine isn't too far off 70 years old, unless it's been replaced since the house was built.