"Hello World!!"

#include <iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout << "Hello Linus Tech Tips Forums! I am Anticure83 and am happy to be a member of this communication medium!";

}

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Anticure83

HELLO FRIEND I AM HERE

Welcome to the forum. You won't be leaving 

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

Anticure83

The forum gets a tad... Addicting. Enjoy :)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Wow. A noob who actually knows how to use the quoting function. +1 for you

Yes, and my greeting was in C++! Unfortunately I do not know how to do nested quotes, is that an option here?

Anticure83

Yes, and my greeting was in C++! Unfortunately I do not know how to do nested quotes, is that an option here?

A quote within a quote? No idea but maybe. Multiple quoted posts? MultiQuote button.

i'm a potato

Welcome to the forum! :D Nice introduction. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and hope you'll enjoy it! 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Whale-cum to the forums!

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

Greetings from the upside down country (aka Australia).

Antec 1100 | Asus P8Z87-V | Silverstone Strider 850W 80+ Silver | Intel i5 3570k 4.3Ghz | Corsair h80 | Asus Xonar DGX | Sapphire HD 7850 1000 Mhz | 16 GB Patriot 1600MHz | Intel 330 180GB | OCZ Agility 3 60GB (Cache for HDD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Asus VE247H x2 | Ducky Shine 2 - Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3.5G | Logitech G430

Wow. A noob who actually knows how to use the quoting function. +1 for you

Wat I use that too :P

welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

psst, have a look at the boinc/folding section.