Could use help from game mod creators, stock traders, 3d modeling animation creators and coders.

I have asked this in a few other places but I am still on the fence about a few things. I have been modding to include creating my own models and animating them. I mod for Skyrim, the fallout series and ARK games that are not twitch reflex needy. I have been using two 21 inch monitors for all of this while also using my gaming rigs monitor (LG 34GK950F-B 34" 21:9 Ultragear WQHD Nano IPS Curved Gaming Monitor) for some model work.

One of the 21 inch on my render rig is going out and I am getting tired of using a hair dryer on it. I have already decided to upgrade to a 27 inch or above. Where I am on the fence is should the monitor be 2560 x 1440, 2560 x 1080 or 1920 x 1080. The monitor would serve several purposes. I even thought two monitors of different resolutions to split tasks. Non curved, IPS. Rather it be 16:9 vs 29:1

Mod creation: so non curved, (3d modeling, animation, photo manipulation and texturing) wide color gamut and all that.

Coding: I am teaching myself coding so having a larger monitor I can put into portrait mode would be of benefit.

Day Trading/Stock stuff (need a lot of real-estate and the monitor might sit further away so kinda thought 1080p) probably also non curved

Gaming: I have an RTX 2060 and sometimes it struggles running Borderlands 3 on high with some custom settings on the 3440 x 1440 plus it is ultrawide and I am still not sure how I feel about gaming on an ultrawide things look a little strange. The curved thing is cool however this is the first large monitor I have ever had so I cannot say how cool it is over say a non curved monitor of similar size.

Productivity: I plan on keeping one of the 21 inch for running programs while using my xp-pen 22 for my work and using the new larger monitor I get for reference image or the other tasks above.

I considered 4k for modding. I mean if you are making 4k content might be nice to have a 4K monitor. The justification is just not there though. A lot of factors going into modding and while I like the mods I have made I don't really see a difference in texture from making them on a 1080p to seeing them in game on my 1440p.

So I am looking for input from game content creators or game devs, stock traders, people who 3d model and animate and coders/programmers. Actually anyone that has any insight or experience with the types of monitors and sizes I have mentioned.

I apologize in advance if this seems all over the place.

Thanks