My zotach gaming 2080 super is not lighting up

I bought a prebuilt and when I turned it on, the fans and case is all lightning up but my gpu isn't, it's brand new and I don't know nothing (almost nothing), what is wrong? Should I install drivers, what are they, where can I install them? If that's not the issue, what is? 

9 minutes ago, Intelamd said:

I bought a prebuilt and when I turned it on, the fans and case is all lightning up but my gpu isn't, it's brand new and I don't know nothing (almost nothing), what is wrong? Should I install drivers, what are they, where can I install them? If that's not the issue, what is? 

what doesn't light up?

Luckly for you,I have same graphics card.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

what doesn't light up?

Luckly for you,I have same graphics card.

The entire graphics card, Is it supposed to have any lights at all? 

Just now, Intelamd said:

The entire graphics card, Is it supposed to have any lights at all? 

it should light up because it has rgb on it...

Install firestorm software and try from that sofware to light up on rgb,if it fails you probably got defected one sadly.

Mine lighted up with blue.

And it should light up when you start PC,but then again it all depends on bios version of the card you have.

Try firestorm and report back here...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Just now, frozensun said:

it should light up because it has rgb on it...

Install firestorm software and try from that sofware to light up on rgb,if it fails you probably got defected one sadly.

Mine lighted up with blue.

And it should light up when you start PC,but then again it all depends on bios version of the card you have.

Try firestorm and report back here...

Wait does yours have 3 fans, and how do I know if it's a 2080s unless from the Nvidia control panel? 

Just now, Intelamd said:

Wait does yours have 3 fans, and how do I know if it's a 2080s unless from the Nvidia control panel? 

yep 3 fans...

Dude,if you don't know what graphics card yoi have in your rig,then you are not in this world to use a PC at all.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

yep 3 fans...

Dude,if you don't know what graphics card yoi have in your rig,then you are not in this world to use a PC at all.

I'm just overreacting, happens a lot, but could the issue be that I didn't install the Nvidia drivers? 

2 minutes ago, Intelamd said:

I'm just overreacting, happens a lot, but could the issue be that I didn't install the Nvidia drivers? 

not sure,I had previously installed drivers..install drivers first and firestorm software and report..it could be.