Nzxt h200/210i

Mahbub

I want to buy this case and the gpu clearence shows 325mm, i have zotac gtx 1080 amo extreme, its exactly 325mm.. so i wanna ask is the 325mm without front fan or with front fan.. also can the fans be fit in the outer side? Also my gpu is 3 slot.. will this case fit in 3.slot gou somehow? Will thermals suffer a alot?

Both the H200 and H210i only have two rear expansion slots, so even if the length of the card wasn't a problem, you still won't be able to fit it in.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

@Mahbub I just did a build in an H210 and took some measurements. The 325mm clearance is without the fans. So if you want to populate the front lower fan spot, you have to put it outside directly behind the frontpanel (the, in my case, red painted area). It will have reduced airflow, but it's not vissible, so I guess, is better than nothing?

20200704_191426.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mahbub said:

I want to buy this case and the gpu clearence shows 325mm, i have zotac gtx 1080 amo extreme, its exactly 325mm.. so i wanna ask is the 325mm without front fan or with front fan.. also can the fans be fit in the outer side? Also my gpu is 3 slot.. will this case fit in 3.slot gou somehow? Will thermals suffer a alot?

you won't be able to fit that card.

First, 325mm is WITHOUT front fans.

And the case is made for 2slot cards. The top of the psu shroud could interfere with installing thicker cards.

Just look for a different case! :) 

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

Just now, Vejnemojnen said:

you won't be able to fit that card.

First, 325mm is WITHOUT front fans.

And the case is made for 2slot cards. The top of the psu shroud could interfere with installing thicker cards.

Just look for a different case! :) 

i actually saw some pwoplw fit in 2.5 to 3 slot cards

5 minutes ago, Korben said:

@Mahbub I just did a build in an H210 and took some measurements. The 325mm clearance is without the fans. So if you want to populate the front lower fan spot, you have to put it outside directly behind the frontpanel (the, in my case, red painted area). It will have reduced airflow, but it's not vissible, so I guess, is better than nothing?

20200704_191426.jpg

thanks.. will this fit a 2.5 slot card?

1 minute ago, Mahbub said:

i actually saw some pwoplw fit in 2.5 to 3 slot cards

and there is a fair chance, that the GPU will choke due to lack of adequate airflow. I would not bother. That case requires a small SFX PSU if you intend to use a GPU with higher TDP ratings imho.

I would just look for an alternative case.

Just now, Vejnemojnen said:

and there is a fair chance, that the GPU will choke due to lack of adequate airflow. I would not bother. That case requires a small SFX PSU if you intend to use a GPU with higher TDP ratings imho.

I would just look for an alternative case.

i am actually desperate to downsize my pc

Just now, Mahbub said:

Not recommended. Where are you located? Country-budget-intended hardware to use? I'm sure, we'll be able to find better alternatives.

Btw, I have H200, and I'm loving it, though would not recommend it for anyone! It's just not a good design..

Just now, Mahbub said:

i am actually desperate to downsize my pc

Silverstone Precision PS-15. :) Inwin 301C.. microATX cases, but, basically similar in size to H200.

Just now, Mahbub said:

Well, maybe. But the card will probably touch the bottom shroud. The shroud is perforated, but airflow will be limited to your GPU. I agree with @Mateyyy and @Vejnemojnen I would not recommend it.

2 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Not recommended. Where are you located? Country-budget-intended hardware to use? I'm sure, we'll be able to find better alternatives.

Btw, I have H200, and I'm loving it, though would not recommend it for anyone! It's just not a good design..

india, i have a z370m d3h.. wanna shift to mini itx for my i5 8600k.. but the duckinh gpu is too big.. i absolutely love the h200.. i wanna downsize so bad

Here is picture of my 2-Slot GPU (41mm). It has some space to breath. With 2.5-Slot you probably wouldn't be able to install the (red) cable-cover.

So again: not recommended :)

20200718_124345.jpg

1 minute ago, Korben said:

Here is picture of my 2-Slot GPU (41mm). It has some space to breath. With 2.5-Slot you probably wouldn't be able to install the (red) cable-cover.

So again: not recommended :)

20200718_124345.jpg

canu do me one favour...measure the length from the top of ur gpu till the shroud n tell me exactly how many milimetres it is.. measure on the back side where gpu fits thr pcie slots also measure the exact mm from the card top to the read cable cover

Just now, Mahbub said:

canu do me one favour...measure the length from the top of ur gpu till the shroud n tell me exactly how many milimetres it is.. measure on the back side where gpu fits thr pcie slots also measure the exact mm from the card top to the read cable cover

Top GPU to shroud: 56mm (with backplate, but your GPU has on too, so take it into account). I can't measure it on the backside because I only have this clunky measuring tape and a fan is in the way.

Top GPU to cable-cover: 50mm, maybe 51 (the card has a slight sag and the cable-cover-top  to shroud is about 3.5mm)

I can't give you more precise measurements, sorry.

7 minutes ago, Korben said:

Top GPU to shroud: 56mm (with backplate, but your GPU has on too, so take it into account). I can't measure it on the backside because I only have this clunky measuring tape and a fan is in the way.

Top GPU to cable-cover: 50mm, maybe 51 (the card has a slight sag and the cable-cover-top  to shroud is about 3.5mm)

I can't give you more precise measurements, sorry.

its like 54mm.. which means it wont fit the area where the cable cover is 😞