Dell Inspiron 3650

Hey Guys, I Just Had A Quick Question.

I Have A Dell i3650

It Has:

i5-6400

12GB DDR4

1TB HDD

240w Dell PSU

My Question Is: With These Specs, Do You Think I Could Run A Lower End Card Like A GTX 1650 (Non-Connector) And It Be In The Power Constraints Of The System? I Turn Off Hyper Threading And Undervolt But I Want To Do Some Basic 1080p Gaming.

On 7/16/2020 at 8:36 AM, TaiseiUki said:

Hey Guys, I Just Had A Quick Question.

I Have A Dell i3650

It Has:

i5-6400

12GB DDR4

1TB HDD

240w Dell PSU

My Question Is: With These Specs, Do You Think I Could Run A Lower End Card Like A GTX 1650 (Non-Connector) And It Be In The Power Constraints Of The System? I Turn Off aol mail login Hyper Threading And Undervolt But I Want To Do Some Basic 1080p Gaming.

I think you can. but it may hamper other running apps and may slow down your system a bit. lets say it particularly slows down your laptop. You need to upgrade your system to run GTX1650. 

You would be really better off just getting a new PSU, they are not too expensive and it's worth the peace of mind. I got my 500w EVGA PSU for 50 bucks Canadian about 2 years ago.

1 hour ago, BettersonMcgee said:

You would be really better off just getting a new PSU, they are not too expensive and it's worth the peace of mind. I got my 500w EVGA PSU for 50 bucks Canadian about 2 years ago.

It's A Prebuilt PC With A PSU That Only Fits The Dell So Thats Not Really An Option