Low FPS on Minecraft with Crazy Build

AdamW78
1 minute ago, Kanna said:

I would not use shader in preview can cause issues

He's not been, but I use it pretty regularly without issue. It's a nice option to have.

Just now, AdamW78 said:

It's a nice option to have.

Yeah I use it alot in 1.14.4 since my fav server is there and all my mods

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

Yeah I use it alot in 1.14.4 since my fav server is there and all my mods

Yeah that's totally fair. The server I'm working on is 1.16.1 with support for lower versions so I can tell him to try 1.14.4 too, but the features from 1.16 are obviously a pretty big draw for viewers on Twitch so he can't really have that be his whole solution.

• 4 months later...

Bump. Did you find a solution? Same thing happening to me. Have a 9900k with 3080... tried a reset, didn’t help. Mods like Sodium on Fabric mod loader helps but I still need vsync on in order to fully prevent lag spikes. I’m getting lag spikes and low FPS. Optifine barely helps. I reapplied my thermal paste and cleaned AIO and cpu thermal area.allocated 4gb ram to MC on my 32gb ram running dual channel at 3200 MHz. CPU auto OC’ed to 4.7 GHz with adequate AIO. Doesn’t thermal throttle. Should I try underclocking to stock speed? Mc is using 100% of CPU core #10. Is this happening to anybody else? Is this just because MC can’t use multiple cores? Even then it shouldn’t use 100% of one cpu core... weird. Had this problem for my whole time owning this CPU