Leviticus

Mordecai

This is my build from 2016 (Broadwell-E) that I took pictures of but never did get around to posting and sharing. The motherboard died a few weeks back聽and I tore her all apart this last weekend.聽馃ズ聽聽New build is the opposite direction -- mATX. That being said, anyone who wants to buy a Caselabs case, this behemoth is taking up space!

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

I mean... I do want that case... Buuuut I'm fairly sure I don't have the monies for shipping 馃槀

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is聽play no games atm &聽watch聽anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...聽 nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project!Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log!聽(Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life.聽

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut;聽and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " -聽MageTank聽31-10-2016