Third Monitor Detected but displaying black

I recently was given a Asus PB287q 28' monitor to use while working from home. Whenever I connect it via DisplayPort, windows detects the display and it turns on but it only shows black. My PC is running a RTX 2070 super and a i5 9600K. I downloaded and made sure I had the drivers and when I restart my PC, the monitor shows the windows loading circle and bios information and works fine with another PC. I have tried to switch ports on my graphics card, switch to HDMI and it didn't even detect it. Nothing has worked thus far, and I do not see a reason why it wouldn't work. Would really appreciate if anyone could give me some insight into this. Thank you in advance. 

2 minutes ago, saltuponwounds said:

I recently was given a Asus PB287q 28' monitor to use while working from home. Whenever I connect it via DisplayPort, windows detects the display and it turns on but it only shows black. My PC is running a RTX 2070 super and a i5 9600K. I downloaded and made sure I had the drivers and when I restart my PC, the monitor shows the windows loading circle and bios information and works fine with another PC. I have tried to switch ports on my graphics card, switch to HDMI and it didn't even detect it. Nothing has worked thus far, and I do not see a reason why it wouldn't work. Would really appreciate if anyone could give me some insight into this. Thank you in advance. 

... and how many monitors are connected?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Just now, Eighjan said:

... and how many monitors are connected?

I have 2 currently connected and working, this is the third one.

6 minutes ago, saltuponwounds said:

I have 2 currently connected and working, this is the third one.

These are what needs to be connected to the relevant ports:

image.png.a833b61e06f4b167c2a244a197a2ff94.png

May be worth checking the cable standard capabilities...

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

5 minutes ago, sgteaglefort said:

Is it set to output to three displays...?

To my knowledge, I have them all checked in the NVIDIA control panel and they all display in the display configuration panel.

What happens when you connect the monitor as the only monitor? I.e. can the GPU send a signal to the monitor when it’s connected on its own?