So I have built my new pc

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600x

Rx 570 8gb MSI Armor OC

ASRock B450 Pro4-f Motherboard

8 gb ddr4 3000 mhz RAM from Thermaltake

500 gb + 1tb HDD

550W Antec Semi Moduler 80+ Bronz Certified Power Supply

I assembled my pc myself for the first time it worked perfectly for like 2 weeks. Then windows started to crash in every 2-3 days sometimes with blue screen and sometime it just restarted (specially on startups). Today I reinstalled the windows ran the pc for like 6 hours then shut it down for a minute and then turned it on and while I was working on excel it freezed and I had to forcefully restart it. Tried searching online for solution couldn't solve it. I'm not understanding which hardware is defective (if hardware there is hardware issue). Please help me solve this issue I'm panicking right now. I didn't overclock anything previously enabled xmp profile now I have disabled it.

Capture.PNG

if you have oc on the cpu , ram, or gpu you can try聽 on stock to see聽 if work fine

you can use progams to聽 strest test聽 the component to see聽 what fail,

memtest聽 for me memory ram聽 yo can see if have some bad ram聽

or try anoter ram socket

CrystalDiskInfo聽 you can check聽 if the hdd is bad聽 or failing

the psu聽 if you have a multimeter聽 you can check if聽 is delivering the聽 correct voltaje

in bios i dont remember if you can see too

I did stress test with cinebench r15 and r20. Without problem. Right now I have fixed the event log error with regedit let's see if it works. Thank you for your help 馃憤

2 hours ago, EAvirus said:

I did stress test with cinebench r15 and r20. Without problem. Right now I have fixed the event log error with regedit let's see if it works. Thank you for your help 馃憤

I am afraid not. You have certified yourself that your system is stable under the specific instructions that Cinebench uses.. not all the CPU instructions supported nor all the combinations possible under the different clock frequencies.

Also, please share your BSOD error code if you still have it.

Did you check your temperatures?

-- Moved to troubleshooting --

Then what should I to use test my hardware? and cpu temps were 63-65 in cinebench r15 and in r20 it was high 90 degrees and no I couldn't right down the bsod code as system restarted quickly. Now I have the clsid and appid error again in event I guess fixed worked for a very short time