Macbook pro 2018 a1990 power not turning on

I upgraded Mojave to Catalina os worked for entire day with shutdown & breaks. Next day I opened power didn't turn on.

I tried work around with power button 10sec hold, smc, nvram reset nothing worked not sure battery, logic board or os issue set it comatose sleep state.

My extended warranty got over & there is lock down since march 2020 (Mumbai). I am keeping nearest unauthorized service fix for last.

Apple customer care was kind enough to read same steps I read on apple communities links.

Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Check out Louis Rossman on Youtube.

And do what? soldering it yourself?

If you still got apple care, don't mess around with it, just wait till you can get it there.

Maybe a battery issue, does it light turns green when you charge it?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

Did you read his post? His extended warranty expired. @utsabnov, if you don't want to spend $1200 US for a easily fixable problem, send it to Louis Rossman.

owh, right.

Louis Rossman is 8000 miles away from india bro, if you can wait 3 months at least, go ahead.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

4 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

As a last resort, yeah. I'm saying to watch his videos to determine if the issue is easily fixable.

His video is very technical, all he do is ranting about apple haha.

I'm sure there's probably a apple wiz in india, save a ton on shipping.

32 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Check out Louis Rossman on Youtube.

Thanks, I am very keen to check this t2 - dfu solution by Loius Rossmann & team. 

16 hours ago, utsabnov said:

Thanks, I am very keen to check this t2 - dfu solution by Loius Rossmann & team. 

I took my mbp 2018 to the computer repair shop today. The technician was able to pin point the power component causing the issue. He will try to get the estimates of the power component and let me know his charges. Better than replacing the logic board. If the fix is right it will give few more months of life. Will keep you posted.
Thanks again :)

P.S - I tried the t2 solution didn't work.