Weird artifacting Overwatch?

thedemoncowboy

I have an x35 monitor, with i9 / 2080 RTX TI SLI / msi mobo.

I tried disabling SLI, and I get the same effect on both cards. I tried card one; does the same thing (maybe a little pronounced by like 2%) same with card two. I deleted battle.net, and overwatch. Problem still persists. 

I also did a clean install of the nvidia graphics cards.

my x35 has the newest update ... 

I ran heavens benchmark all 26 sections ... I did not notice anything like this. I also don’t notice stuff like that anywhere else. The main windows login with all the new pictures always looks like crap.

my system is a year old. Doesn’t do it when watching movies or YouTube. I write a lot of documents no graphical artifacts in word, PowerPoint, or any other games. 

I mean CONTROL with RTX all fully loaded the shadows looked poor with RTX BUT I watched videos and it seemed like that was an issue with a lot of people. The same issue I was was what others experienced.

I played doom with no issues, well every game to be honest with no weird artifact. Red dead SLI looks great other than the letter box. 

Call of duty no issues, elder scrolls online or the forest all looked great! 

88A1E6E9-7E06-447B-9CD8-BA9121251E02.jpeg

893CA903-D880-43C4-B7DF-1A506361D50D.jpeg

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

5 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Just looks like low color depth for the game, no?

The bottom image looks like my

ps4 version. Just not first 

5 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Just looks like low color depth for the game, no?

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

I dont believe that's artifacting its generally ahh more noticeable. It seems like the monitor is having texture to a more solid color. Some do this whenever theres a solid color on the screen.

2 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

I dont believe that's artifacting its generally ahh more noticeable. It seems like the monitor is having texture to a more solid color. Some do this whenever theres a solid color on the screen.

My LG doesn’t do it as bad on PS4 but that’s cause blacks are dark ...

I just wanted to make sure these weren’t my graphics card failing 

When I change gamma lower it doesn’t look as awful