iPhone se (2020) verdict

Earnist_

It all started when the galaxy s20 released and I was excited to have a fancy oled screen and triple camera setup , placed my order and it arrived in few short days. Used the phone for 3 months and the phone was screwy with many software bugs and system crashes. I sold the phone off and got the iPhone se (2020) it’s much cheaper and so far with 1 month of usage I can confidently say it’s the FAR and away better choice for me.  I’ve been with Android forever and this is my first iPhone, I was always in the camp of disliking iOS but I must say over the last month I’ve grown to LOVE IT! the simplicity and ease of use are a big time plus and I have no issues with my notifications like I did on android, the the screen is much worse based off on paper specs but to my eyes it’s a good looking screen, I’ve used oled for 4 years in a row and I can’t see a big difference in quality when using the iPhone. I would also have random battery drain problems on android from time to time and the battery life with this phone is on point. Regular 6 to 7 hours of screen on time every day with heavy Bluetooth usage and an hour of gaming (clash Royale - asphalt 9 60fps mode) every morning. Not sure why so many were talking of bad battery life but for me it gets me through the day just fine. The single camera is nothing impressive to me but it’s a good shooter and gets clear stable pictures with good video quality as well. The AirPods experience blows that of the galaxy buds out of the water for me. I went through 3!!! Pairs of galaxy buds that all were defective and didn’t work properly, Samsung kept wanting to send me another pair to see if the problem would fix but it never did. Good bye Samsung, hello Apple. Never thought I’d be here typing about how much I am loving an iPhone or better yet iOS , but here I am , a life long android user that is sick of Samsung bs and has found a happy new home on iOS 

I have a similar experience. I'm a long time iPod user but I always had android phones.

The cell phone was the last bit of google in my life so I was preparing myself to pay ten times more for an apple iPhone pro vs a cheap android. It was right around this time they announced the SE which was appealing due to it's size. (I don't care for large phones) I waited a few weeks for the release and bought one.

Originally I thought I wanted the OLED of the pro however the "regular" screen is really nice, apple has always had a nice screen even going back to the touch days.

The battery is fine, it lasts longer than my old motorolla with a ~3000mAh battery. I'm not a heavy user so the standby time is fine, I need to charge about twice a week. (The first day the battery did drain fairly quickly, but I guess it must have been doing setup in the background.)

It is a very nice phone.