AIO horror stories

So im thinking about possibly going water cooling in my next build, most likely a aio, but I would just be super paranoid about leaving it, just wondered what kinda of failure rates AIO's the good ones like h100i or the kraken's have, does anyone have any horror stories or are things all hunky dory unless you do something stupid like place tubing next to sharp edges or points.

So im thinking about possibly going water cooling in my next build, most likely a aio, but I would just be super paranoid about leaving it, just wondered what kinda of failure rates AIO's the good ones like h100i or the kraken's have, does anyone have any horror stories or are things all hunky dory unless you do something stupid like place tubing next to sharp edges or points.

I had one in my first gaming pc and it worked fine for the four years i used it, my friend has it now and its still going strong. Helped another friend with a build where he is also using water cooling and so far everything is great. Haven't really heard anything bad from AIO water cooling. If you're really paranoid you can always cover the inside of your case in paper towels when you first turn it on haha

Never heard one myself. I did heard about an AiO that was busted on shipping (pretty badly) and it leaked inside the box, but never an issue on one leaking inside the system. The worst thing it could happen is getting a defective unit that has a very loud pump.

I had one in my first gaming pc and it worked fine for the four years i used it, my friend has it now and its still going strong. Helped another friend with a build where he is also using water cooling and so far everything is great. Haven't really heard anything bad from AIO water cooling. If you're really paranoid you can always cover the inside of your case in paper towels when you first turn it on haha

hehe or just run the pump without running power to the board

Could be possible to put some extra clamps around the connecting tubes? lol Have anyone done/heard something crazy like that or another after-market "paranoid solution" to an AIO? 

I've heard a lot of bullshit but never been proved, its like they magically vanish once you ask for evidence / photos

I know it has happened stuff tho since corsair have some topics about it on their forums.

The only horror story I ever heard about AIO was that the unit was damaged out of the box and not after some period of time while operating. And as far as I remember corsair replaced these units on the fly 

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I had a customer come in to my store recently claiming that his Corsair H75 had sprung a leak and destroyed his PC. He had pictures to go along with his story. This was a first, however. It's really rare for them to leak.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn