Replacement Fan for Hyper212 Led

Go to solution Solved by Semper,

I've no direct experience with the 212LED but if I'm not mistaken, This uses their QuickSnap mounting system, correct?

If so, they should be mostly standard fan screws (by the looks of this video, they're just shorter), Unthread them from your current fans, and reinstall them in your new A12x25

hi there, kind of new here.

I have a question regarding compatability with aftermarket fans on Coolermaster tower CPU coolers: Has anybody attempted to replace the stock RGB fan on the Coolermaster Hyper212 Led with a noctua nf a12x25 fan?

I know that these fans are known for being insanely quiet, and as a quietness freak i am replacing all of my system fans with noctua fans.

However, the stock fan on the Hyper 212 has a clip style system for mounting, and I am unsure of the compatability between the noctua fan and the cooler.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I've no direct experience with the 212LED but if I'm not mistaken, This uses their QuickSnap mounting system, correct?

If so, they should be mostly standard fan screws (by the looks of this video, they're just shorter), Unthread them from your current fans, and reinstall them in your new A12x25

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

11 minutes ago, Semper said:

Yep, QuickSnap is it, just checked out.

Video seems informative and reasonably easy, Thanks for the quick reply. Solved.