Looking for a new case.

Biggerisbetter

My desktop took a dump around xmas last year. Instead of trying to fix it due to its age. I've decided to build my first water cooled desktop. Before I start looking at new components. I think it is best to start with the tower. This new tower should be able to house 2 custom water loop systems with two 480mm rads. My budget for this new case is around 300 or so.

The only two cases that I have seen  that fit my needs are:

Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo 

Corsair Obsidian Series 900D

Can anyone provide any other cases that might fit my needs. I have consider case labs but I trash old cases when I build a new system. For the amount they charge the case will be consider luggage. 

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Other than those two cases, perhaps the SilverStone TJ11, but that is way more expensive. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I would take a shot and mention an old favorite of enthusiasts and case modders everywhere, the tj07. Its very water cooling capable and looks great. With a little time and effort, you could really make it look astounding. Others to mention that are great water coolers: NZXT Switch 810, Cosmos II, the new antec 1900, and if your looking for something different the HAF Stacker.