Nokia Lumia 720 or Motorola Moto G for sound quality?

So I'm looking for a new phone and im on a budget. I've got it down to these two phones. I love listening to music and want to know which one will provide the best sound when listening to music using a good pair of headphones. I've looked around and can't seem to find anything on the sound chips for either phone.

Thanks,

Cody

don't get the windows phone.

It's garbage IMO.

Moto G is what I would take.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

don't get the windows phone.

It's garbage IMO.

Moto G is what I would take.

The Windows phone isn't garbage.

OT: You won't notice any difference in sound between those two devices.

The Windows phone isn't garbage.

OT: You won't notice any difference in sound between those two devices.

for my personal use it was garbage.

it's locked down to a minimum.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

So I'm looking for a new phone and im on a budget. I've got it down to these two phones. I love listening to music and want to know which one will provide the best sound when listening to music using a good pair of headphones. I've looked around and can't seem to find anything on the sound chips for either phone.

Thanks,

Cody

The lumia has dobly digital audio but i doubt you will have issues with any of those.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Fine Evo, on 28 Feb 2014 - 6:52 PM, said:

Thanks,

Cody

The EQ on Lumia 720 is really good and also it has Dolby Headphone option. And the included music app is a breeze to use. The only issue I have with the current WP8 is there is no seperate control for the music volume and the ringtone volume (should be fixed in the upcoming WP8.1 update in April), and also there is no flac support if you need them. But it does have expendable memory option (micro SD up to 32gb) should you wish to have more musics with you (Moto G has no expendable memory). I have no experience with Moto G music playback quality btw. What are they priced at your place?

Moto G. Don't waste your time with Windows Phone.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers