prioitizer for internet

DivineMedia

So I'm wanting to know if there are any good prioritizer programs (I think what I'm refering to is the E-killer thing). I'm asking because I like to watch twitch streams and upload to youtube when I get the drive too and I would like to prioritize my streams (and limit my upload speed so I don't get bitched at for killing the internet). Any help would be appritiated.

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

Quickest fix I can think of is find a legacy version of Firefox and run Firefox throttle addon

http://firefox-throttle.en.softonic.com/

It's off the extensions page but I think a few sites still have it somewhere.

okay i'll look into it but do you happen to know other options that don't require me to downgrade my browser?

Edit: also do you know which version of firefox is needed?

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

okay i'll look into it but do you happen to know other options that don't require me to downgrade my browser?

Edit: also do you know which version of firefox is needed?

no idea, check the release dates of the versions with the upload date of the file you find.

Run it as a separate install. 

Error: 410

QOS settings?
Make youtube/twitch low and everything else high. Or do I have it the other way around.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

QOS settings?

Make youtube/twitch low and everything else high. Or do I have it the other way around.

What is QOS?

What is QOS?

Quality Of Service.

Check you router if it has it. Some seem user friendly some not so much. I used a Dlink gamer lounge router once, it was pretty easy to setup and use.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Quality Of Service.

Check you router if it has it. Some seem user friendly some not so much. I used a Dlink gamer lounge router once, it was pretty easy to setup and use.

Okay thx for the help but I think I figured out the problem. Too many add-ons were active, because once I turn off some the twitch stream I'm watching is good now, thou I will keep these optoins in mind for future solutions