PC crashes when playing bigger games

So i recently swapped my Mobo and PSU (NZXT N7-Z37XT-B1 and Phanteks Revolt X 1200W 80+ Platinum Respectively). I did a clean install of windows and it was running well, and I'm not using the OCing on the board since it isn't very stable. I do have the XMP profile running for my 3600MHz RAM. The crash codes I'm getting are "Paged Fault in Non Paged Area", "Win32kfull.sys", and "Kmode Exception Not Handled". Though mainly the first of the three. I've checked my drivers and wasn't able to find anything out of the ordinary. I've run Memory Diagnostic and nothing went wrong (that i know of). The crash always occurs on bigger games, such as RS Siege, Assassins Creed Odyssey, and Blades and Sorcery (VR). It ran Farming simulator and Sims 4 with no crash. I'm just kind of at a loss for what to do/how to fix it. Thanks for your help and ill provide any additional info that is needed.

PS. For the record, my last Mobo/PSU i didn't run into any crashes even when OC the CPU.

9 minutes ago, Bob116 said:

Turn your RAM down. Those bsods are usually ram related errors

Is it just the Mobo not liking the RAM at 3600? My last one ran it perfectly. I'll be honest i'd be kinda sad if i spent the extra money for 3600 and can't use it. But I'll give that a try. Thank you for the advice!

8 hours ago, theskyrimpro12 said:

Is it just the Mobo not liking the RAM at 3600? My last one ran it perfectly. I'll be honest i'd be kinda sad if i spent the extra money for 3600 and can't use it. But I'll give that a try. Thank you for the advice!

Did you check that RAM was cleared in QVL?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv