(S4) Kies, Root, ROM help

whatthe_fuzz

I currently have been using CM11 for a few months now but miss some features on stock. (multiwindow, air view) so I installed Sacs ROM.
Everything was working great today except a known problem is wifi will not work due to radio opbstructions (i believe). So i attempted to change the baseband to MF9.

At first, Odin started then immidately it failed. The error read 'Fused 4 Binary 1'
So i assumed it was a connection error. I loaded back into download mode and tried again. Failed.
At this point i thought screw it, and took the battery out. tried to reboot and stuck at the soft brick "Firmware upgrade encountered and issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again"
I installed Kies. Plugged in my phone. Drivers installed but Kies will not connect. Try to do 'Firmware Upgrade and Initialization'
However Kies will NOT accpet my S/N number. i tried everything. writing it all out or with a space every 3 numbers or with 'DEC' at the front. nothing worked.
I even called sprint to double check S/N (ESN/DEC)

so basically I'm soft bricked and Kies is screwing me over. Any ideas?

_ASSASSIN_ help me 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

so this is what I'd recommend doing, go and download the android SDK and install all the necessary build tools for android.

then flash TWRP onto your device using fastboot commands.

enter recovery and install rom and gapps files, bam you are set.

so this is what I'd recommend doing, go and download the android SDK and install all the necessary build tools for android.

then flash TWRP onto your device using fastboot commands.

enter recovery and install rom and gapps files, bam you are set.

i cant install anything because im stuck at kies. 

XDA said to install stock ROM, then reroot and clean install Sacs. but that still wont fix my radio problem :(

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

i cant install anything because im stuck at kies. 

XDA said to install stock ROM, then reroot and clean install Sacs. but that still wont fix my radio problem :(

can you do a hard shutdown and go back and do the button combo "Power + volume down" to enter into the bootloader?

if you can, do that and then do what I said above. I'm also sure installing the stock OTA update will most likely flash the radio.

can you do a hard shutdown and go back and do the button combo "Power + volume down" to enter into the bootloader?

if you can, do that and then do what I said above. I'm also sure installing the stock OTA update will most likely flash the radio.

no i cant. its brings me to the Kies page,

im not sure what do you mean by kies mode but Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button should take you to download mode once you did that

kies is retarded it wont accept any firmware modded /not coupled roms (like ex XXS rom will only come with XXF radio) once you managed to get in to download mode go over XDA to get odin flashable packages to revert stock rom and follow their guide and you will switch back to stock rom.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

im not sure what do you mean by kies mode but Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button should take you to download mode once you did that

kies is retarded it wont accept any firmware modded /not coupled roms (like ex XXS rom will only come with XXF radio) once you managed to get in to download mode go over XDA to get odin flashable packages to revert stock rom and follow their guide and you will switch back to stock rom.

i fucking hate Knox.

I didnt catch i was on MJA so i tried to revert to MF9 to fix wifi issues.

Knox had a heartattack and softbricked my phone. finally found the right tar flash for odin. booted into stock then rerooted now reinstalling sacs. this is gonna be one squeaky clean install.