Fan Curve

Timon18
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,

I keep my 140mm fans to max out at ~650 RPM, 120mm fans to max at ~850 RPM at 80°C. My CPU never get's that warm so my fans stay below that and i don't even hear the PC running. If your 8700K is not OCed the U12S should easily hande it even with a quieter fan curve. 

I have a i7-8700K with a Noctua NH-U12S and a ROG GTX 1070 Ti on a case Design Meshify C, with 2 140mm inflow and 1 at the top and 1 at the back for outflow.

It has 2 years old, clean the filters every 1 or 2 weeks and I usually runs games at 66º-70ºC.

I used the AI Suite 3 from ASUS, but the software began with some problems and I quit trying.

Can someone help me with the best curve for my fans both CPU and GPU? Like change it on the BIOS and keep it cool since Summer is comming bad.

I keep my 140mm fans to max out at ~650 RPM, 120mm fans to max at ~850 RPM at 80°C. My CPU never get's that warm so my fans stay below that and i don't even hear the PC running. If your 8700K is not OCed the U12S should easily hande it even with a quieter fan curve. 

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Thanks for the help! :D

I will see it done.