MSI Motherboard USB Issues

Please answer this. If the results are alarming I am going to alert MSI about possible wide spread options.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had an MSI mother board with an issue where the USB devices plugged in randomly shut off?

• yes
    • no
    • I have never owned an MSI Motherboard
  2. 2. If you have had this happen to multiple MSI motherboards how many?

• 5+
    • None
    • I have never owned an MSI Motherboard
  3. 3. If you have not had an MSI Motherboard has this happened to you on any other brand of motherboard?

• yes
    • no
    • I have only owned MSI Motherboards
  4. 4. If this has happend to you on a non MSI motherboard how many motherboards has this happened to?

• 5+
    • None
    • I have only owned MSI Motherboards

So I have seen a few people with MSI motherboards as well as myself who have had USB devices plugged into said MSI Motherboards randomly shut off. It is not a power delivery issue because that has been ruled out by maxing maximum drawing power of the ports. Please answer this poll.

Stupid question 

But have you tried using a different usb device?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Stupid question 

But have you tried using a different usb device?

Yes, this was a few years ago for me but I have seen some more people with this issue recently that peaked my interest in the topic again. I had decided after a while to get a new mobo and CPU, I kept all my peripherals. I decided to test the new CPU in the old mobo, still had issues, tested new mobo on old CPU, it didn't happen. Of course new mobo and cpu together worked fine. After that motherboard I have not gone back to MSI, but that's not necessarily because of this issue, just liked the other options. Also, the issue was not it disconnecting just one device it was all the devices plugged into the motherboard.