weekly name tracker

ok so as the title says i want to create a weekly name tracked i know there is a way to do this but i can't i fugue it out  hear is what i want it to do i want to put in a list of names weekly and then see who name keeps coming up being able to track monthly would also help

From that description I have no idea what you want. I assume Excel or other spreadsheet could do as all I'm reading is statistical analysis of concurring data.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

ok i will try and clear it up in a game i play we have an alliance requirement that you must donate x amount weekly we have people who do not meet this. i am waiting an easy way to put there name on a list or in a database and then have it tell me if they have not meet this in the past. right now im am keeping track in a word document and i have to compare the past weeks with the current week to see who keeps not meeting this

5 hours ago, Mr_Cool59 said:

ok i will try and clear it up in a game i play we have an alliance requirement that you must donate x amount weekly we have people who do not meet this. i am waiting an easy way to put there name on a list or in a database and then have it tell me if they have not meet this in the past. right now im am keeping track in a word document and i have to compare the past weeks with the current week to see who keeps not meeting this

Still would go with Excel. Using formulas to rate them and/or conditional formatting to popup names. If I remember, I try to make a template. Sure this could be done with database too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv