What Make Is Your Motherboard?

Mine is an MSI but I can't remember the model off the top of my head. I'll have to find out after my exam.

MSI all the way.

MSI 990FXA-GD65

IMG_20130515_094239_336_zpsbd307bb7.jpg

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Asrock Z77 Pro4-M

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

currently using a MSI mobo but I recently bought the Asrock z77 extreme 4 as the replacement. 

asus p8z77-i deluxe/wd [itx] awesome motherboard, very happy with it

gigabyte z68x-ud3p-b3 nothing special, its was the best in its time [early days of sandy bridge after the error was fixed] but better boards came out a few months later gave me a few issues

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

ASUS I've stuck with them for long enough now to rely on them even after I had to send back a motherboard because I faulty usb hard drive blew something ASUS said nothing just replaced it.

I'd buy MSI too but they'd have to impress me to shift me away from ASUS

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

i use evga... not all the time.. ive used asus and msi too and theyre perfect

DFI G7B630-NR, a very obscure Q965 Board, it was free and came with 2GB Corsair XMS DDR2 Memory and a core 2 duo E6600

http://www.dfi.com.tw/products/ProductDetails.jsp?productId=5235&mainCategoryId=1&subCategoryId=9  - the image here seems to be broken so:

http://static.bressner.biz/sites/default/files/field/field_image_cache/G7b630-nr.jpg

I remain,  

msevilgenius