So this just sort of happened...

niksuto

My speeds have been poop for the last couple of years. There is a problem with the wires running into our house and the ISP didn't want to fix it, so we switched to the coax running into our home.

Switched ISPs and got a new router..

My old speeds....

3323471689.pngI was lucky to hit 4Mb/s DL on a good day >>

My new speeds.

3336855029.png

3336987649.png

It's a bit of a shit post..

but eh

Have a good day.

~Niksuto.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

holy shit

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

gimme pl0x kthx bby 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I'm still getting 2.5mb/s here 

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

If you are losing that much over wireless you need a new router or wifi receiver. I lose nothing over wireless, not a sausage and my router is at the other side of my house with a floor and many many walls between me and it.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

OM*G, I get MAX 1MB/s. I'd love to have even your old speeds. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

If you are losing that much over wireless you need a new router or wifi receiver. I lose nothing over wireless, not a sausage and my router is at the other side of my house with a floor and many many walls between me and it.

Yeah I'm losing a lot, but ehh. I can't be bothered to set up the 5Ghz range on the router, I only use wired anyways. :3 I live in the city and there;s like 20 wifi connections most of which most likely run on the 2.4 range

Sweet download but that upload speed though :)

I looked at the packages available, and upload doesn't seem to be very high on any of them. I don't need that much anyways >>

Yeah I'm losing a lot, but ehh. I can't be bothered to set up the 5Ghz range on the router, I only use wired anyways. :3 I live in the city and there;s like 20 wifi connections most of which most likely run on the 2.4 range

I live in a city to, the fact you are losing that much probably just means you are on an overused channel. Just change that.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

well thats a difference, hope you enjoy that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well thats a difference, hope you enjoy that

Yes.. excuse me while I look up all the 4K content on youtube for no reason and watch it

Yes.. excuse me while I look up all the 4K content on youtube for no reason and watch it

coming from someone that is on the bitter edge of being able to fluidly watch 4k vids, youtube is bollocks, go on vimeo, it has better quality by far

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1