PC keeps crashing

1 minute ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

If i try that and it works do i put the other stick back in

Yes.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Hello my new pc i built keeps crashing after a few minutes when i turn it on, i checked the reliability monitor to possibly see what is causing the crash, sometimes it says windows wasnt shut down properly and sometimes it says hardware error, but i dont think its hardware error because the pc works completely fine in safe mode, also sometimes it crashes with the bsod and sometimes the monitor says no signal, m specs are as following:

R5 1600 AF

gigabyte rx 5600xt

16gb 3200mhz klevv ram

Wd green m.2 ssd 120gb

Wd blue 2tb hdd

Thermaltake 550w bx1 80+ bronze psu

Msi b450m mortar max 

Deepcool matrexx 55 mesh 4f

Hello my new pc i built keeps crashing after a few minutes when i turn it on, i checked the reliability monitor to possibly see what is causing the crash, sometimes it says windows wasnt shut down properly and sometimes it says hardware error, but i dont think its hardware error because the pc works completely fine in safe mode, also sometimes it crashes with the bsod and sometimes the monitor says no signal, m specs are as following:

R5 1600 AF

gigabyte rx 5600xt

16gb 3200mhz klevv ram

Wd green m.2 ssd 120gb

Wd blue 2tb hdd

Thermaltake 550w bx1 80+ bronze psu

Msi b450m mortar max 

Deepcool matrexx 55 mesh 4f

Do you run any overclocks on the CPU, GPU or RAM that could be unstable ? How would you power down your system once you're done with using it ? Do you run a pirated copy of Windows ? Is your RAM correctly inserted into the RAM slots ? Which BIOS Version of the board are you running ? Are you certain that the power that your system pulls from the wall comes in a consistent manner and isn't interrupted by brownouts ? Have you made sure when building the PC that all of the Power connectors (i.e 24 PIN Mobo, 4 or 8 PIN CPU, 6 or 8 PIN GPU) are correctly inserted ? Have you made sure to install Windows or what ever OS you're using onto the SSD ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

16 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

R5 1600 AF

did you fresh install windows?

-= Topics Merged =-

Please do not Repost topics.

One topic is enough.

Multi-posting is not allowed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

20 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Do you run any overclocks on the CPU, GPU or RAM that could be unstable ? How would you power down your system once you're done with using it ? Do you run a pirated copy of Windows ? Is your RAM correctly inserted into the RAM slots ? Which BIOS Version of the board are you running ? Are you certain that the power that your system pulls from the wall comes in a consistent manner and isn't interrupted by brownouts ? Have you made sure when building the PC that all of the Power connectors (i.e 24 PIN Mobo, 4 or 8 PIN CPU, 6 or 8 PIN GPU) are correctly inserted ? Have you made sure to install Windows or what ever OS you're using onto the SSD ?

I havent overclocked yet, ram is correctly inserted, i shut down my pc when finished using it,  i use an unactivated version of windows 10 home, latest bios version, all power connectors are inserted correctly, when i was installing windows it wouldnt let me install i on the ssd so i had to install it on the hdd

On 6/26/2020 at 4:02 PM, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

if i do the windows setup will all my files/games be removed

did you install a fresh copy of windows when you built your pc recently.  From what you said "if i do the windows setup will all my files/games be removed", says to me that you took your harddrive from your old computer and just slapped it into your new build.  Is this what you did?

20 hours ago, TylerDurden! said:

did you install a fresh copy of windows when you built your pc recently.  From what you said "if i do the windows setup will all my files/games be removed", says to me that you took your harddrive from your old computer and just slapped it into your new build.  Is this what you did?

No