Seeking server build suggestions.

I am currently running an ITX home server that I built about 6 months ago. It is running a Ryzen 5 3400g on integrated graphics with 32Gb of ram and a 500Gb NVMe drive. I built it to host game servers for friends and myself to play on. We are planning on expanding further than originally intended and I would like to build an actual server this time, but have no experience with them. I would like to build something that will handle our current needs with a little room to grow but that can easily be expanded should the need arise. I am looking to host a cluster of 7-10 Ark servers, 2-3 Minecraft servers, and possibly a website or two. I don't have a budget for the build but I don't want to spend a ton of money on something that is way overkill and will never be utilized. 

You really need to get a budget. Are we talking $500? $2500? Your asking for a server that's hosting a LOT of servers. You could justify a very expensive system if you were truly looking to host that much. Each ARK server is recommended 2 CPU cores, ~50GB of storage, and 8-16GB of RAM. Per server. Your wanting a server to host 7-10? For it to be a good experience on each server, you talking 128GB RAM, and a Ryzen 3950x, to start (and just for ARK servers). What's the internet connection backing all that too? 

In summary, I think you need to get a ballpark budget or max price you'll pay, and reconsider how many servers you'll actually be hosting. 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

If you aren't already, you'll probably want to utilize something like Unraid for the server OS as well. I have a CS380 case, with a full size ATX AM4 motherboard. I'm currently running a 2700x in it. Advantages are with AMD and AM4, I have tons of options for processors to cheaply drop in to follow my needs, and it has a bunch of expansion slot space for Ethernet ports, GPUs, SATA expansion cards, ect. The case itself has a large amount of HDD bays, and I've replaced my 5.25" bays for 3 more HDD bays, so I can fit 11 HDDs, full size board with plenty of PCI-E, and a good motherboard for AM4 (good power delivery and stuff to support the high end AM4 CPU options). 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

6 hours ago, suchamoneypit said:

You really need to get a budget. Are we talking $500? $2500? Your asking for a server that's hosting a LOT of servers. You could justify a very expensive system if you were truly looking to host that much. Each ARK server is recommended 2 CPU cores, ~50GB of storage, and 8-16GB of RAM. Per server. Your wanting a server to host 7-10? For it to be a good experience on each server, you talking 128GB RAM, and a Ryzen 3950x, to start (and just for ARK servers). What's the internet connection backing all that too? 

In summary, I think you need to get a ballpark budget or max price you'll pay, and reconsider how many servers you'll actually be hosting. 

The number of ark servers probably will be a little less than that, I just want to be able to host every map and any future ones. The internet connection that will be feeding it is currently Gibabit over docsis 3.1 and will be changed to gigabit over fiber once it is available in my area, which should be very soon according to my ISP. And I don’t have a budget because I am willing to spend what it takes to get it done, within reason. I guess if I had to put a number on it I would say my target would be about 3k max but I am willing to go as high as about 5k if I have to. I just don’t want to drop that if it’s not necessary.