Card sag??

Macka09

Hi guys. Just wondering whether any of you have any good ideas for sorting out the graphics card sag? I’ve seen some brackets online but they look a bit meh. Any help please?

One easy free way is you can route your pcie cables on top of the GPU 

Instead of it going from the bottom 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I have seen that tbh but I didn’t like the thought of putting strain on the sockets on the gpu 

Just now, Macka09 said:

I have seen that tbh but I didn’t like the thought of putting strain on the sockets on the gpu 

Doesn't put that much strain on the socket, my 1060 ran like that with the GPU cables holding it up.

You can use zipties as well or get a minimalistic brace or so .. MSI has a nice RGB one if i'm not mistaken.

CPU: i5 4670k @4.1ghz | GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB | MB: Gigabyte Z97P-D3H | RAM: 4x4GB Generic | SSD: Gigabyte 240GB  

PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 650 watt | Case: Cougar MX330G

Try to fit something between the GPU fan-shroud and the case mounting point. A piece of rubber should do the trick. JayzTwoCents also did a video lately talking about fixing sag on the cheap. Maybe check out his channel.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I did see Jayz video but he uses screws at the back left corner to hold the front right up. Sod’s law that my case doesn’t have any access to the card from behind. Nothing lol

I got that one for my rx590 and it's doing fine.  Ok that card didn't have much sag in the first place but got that bracket anyway. 

https://www.amazon.ca/upHere-Graphics-Anodized-Aerospace-Aluminum/dp/B07CM25LF3/ref=sr_1_2?crid=GHK9AHEZ0C46&dchild=1&keywords=uphere+gpu+support&qid=1593007555&sprefix=uphere+gp%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-2

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD