Random Crashings

I have been having this issue for a few months now. 98% of the time it happens while playing games, and all of my games do this. While playing a game, my computer will freeze up and then just restart. There is rarely a blue screen code but when there is it will only show for a split second and then disappear and there is no blue screen log file or anything like that. The blue screens that I have gotten are WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT _HANDLED. When looking at event viewer there is VERY common DCOM warning that I believe is causing the crash. I have attached pictures of the Event Viewer Errors as it is much easier than typing them out but they may need more info as to what process they are referring to and if that is the case let me know. I have run sfc, DISM online repair, used ccleaner to fix registry files, run multiple virus detection scans with no detections, ran memtest with no errors, and ran Samsung disk utility smart scans with no uncorrectables as well. I have looked into the errors but only seem to find old articles that lead me to nothing. I am on Windows 10 2004 - but this was also happening on 1903 - and have also have tried a full wipe and reinstall of windows and that didn't work either which leads me to belive that it may be hardware related. I also work as a computer tech and have seen now 4 other computers with the same issue and errors that all have very different hardware. Any and all ideas are much appreciated and if you need more info to try and solve the problem let me know and I will be happy to help. 

Error 3.JPEG

Other Errors.JPEG

Error 1.JPEG

Error 2.JPEG

These 4 other pcs did you connect them to the same network/ internet? Plug in a same usb key with tools to fix it? Just looking for common ground.

1 hour ago, Apemanonline said:

These 4 other pcs did you connect them to the same network/ internet? Plug in a same usb key with tools to fix it? Just looking for common ground.

Some of them were on the same network and they have all been tested with different memtest USB drives. There are 3 desktops and 2 laptops. All running 1903 or newer windows installations. On both AMD and Intel platforms.