Wraith prism/ r7 3800x advice

Having installed the 3800x into my mobo, I began installing the wraith prism cooler, however, I put it in teller wrong orientation. Fortunately  I hadn’t tightened the fan onto the board. although it some force to remove, I rotated it and then installed the fan correctly. I was wondering whether or not I will need to replace the thermal paste, as I don’t own any. I haven’t been able to power on the system to test cpu temps as I am still waiting on a psu.

I mean for the most part no 

It is better if you do but since it's a new installation it's fine 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Thanks for the quick reply, will try running it with fan installed as is. Was concerned as when I removed the fan first time some of the compkind was left stuck on the cpu with the rest on the heatsink.

I did my last build 6 years ago with an Intel cpu, so not experienced with am4 mobos. Was considering purchasing an NZXT x63 aio in a few months so hopefully the compound on the stock fan should hold out until then. 

Thanks again for for the quick reply.