New build; won't POST

New PC build won't post. Looking for a little advice on what to check. 

I have an MSI motherboard with EZ Debug LEDs. When I turn on the PC the CPU LED comes on for a brief moment, then the DRAM LED lights up for 3-6 seconds. Afterwards, no more LEDs except the RGB. The only cords into the PC are power and a DP cable (into the GPU). Same for the monitor that it is connected to. 

I have power to the Mobo, GPU, CPU, and HDD.

Build is an MSI MPG Z390M Gaming Edge, i5 9600k, 8gb×2 G Skill Ripjaws, EVGA RTX 2060. If any of that may matter.

2 minutes ago, KungfuMcNugget said:

I have an MSI motherboard with EZ Debug LEDs. When I turn on the PC the CPU LED comes on for a brief moment, then the DRAM LED lights up for 3-6 seconds. Afterwards, no more LEDs except the RGB. The only cords into the PC are power and a DP cable (into the GPU). Same for the monitor that it is connected to. 

Build is an MSI MPG Z390M Gaming Edge, i5 9600k, 8gb×2 G Skill Ripjaws, EVGA RTX 2060. If any of that may matter.

Remove the hdd, then try the memory sticks induvidually, and in different slots, see what happens (dont forget to disconnect power before changing parts).

11 minutes ago, KungfuMcNugget said:

Just to confirm: this is first boot? You haven't made any BIOS changes? Also, is the BIOS stock?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Just now, Chris Pratt said:

Just to confirm: this is first boot? You haven't made any BIOS changes? Also, is the BIOS stock?

Correct. I just assembled from all new parts. 

11 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Remove the hdd, then try the memory sticks induvidually, and in different slots, see what happens (dont forget to disconnect power before changing parts).

No noticeable changes. However, I am unable to use DIMMA1.

I am using a Cooler master Hyper 212 Evo, and installed the memory first, and only just now noticed that the fan shroud makes the slightest contact with the plastic on the memory stick in DIMMA2 which is the suggested first used slot.

That shouldn't matter. What's the specs on the RAM? (MHz, timing)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Doesn't seem like there's any recent BIOS updates that would be important for this issue, not that you could flash with this board until you can post, anyways.

The only thing that makes sense is a RAM issue. You've already tried swapping, though. If you happen to have a completely different set on hand, I'd try those. Otherwise, get a replacement for this set and see if you just got some bad DIMMs.

1 hour ago, Chris Pratt said:

The only thing that makes sense is a RAM issue. You've already tried swapping, though. If you happen to have a completely different set on hand, I'd try those. Otherwise, get a replacement for this set and see if you just got some bad DIMMs.

It seems that the light is only supposed to go off if it recognizes that the ram is there, though. It goes off, and there are 2 other LEDs in the sequence but neither comes on. I just have my machine powered on with all fans running, but no output to the monitor.

4 hours ago, KungfuMcNugget said:

It seems that the light is only supposed to go off if it recognizes that the ram is there, though. It goes off, and there are 2 other LEDs in the sequence but neither comes on. I just have my machine powered on with all fans running, but no output to the monitor.

Check your DIMMs, make sure you don't have them side by side; if they are side by side then organize them as empty, ram, empty, ram.

EDIT: Check this out, I'm not sure if it would help, but I'm leaning towards your PSU.
This post is from another forum link: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/computer-turns-on-for-a-split-second-then-shuts-off.544734/

scroll down and read the "Best Solution"

????1... ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ???????? ?? '???, ????, ?????'. ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????????, ?? ??? ???? ????????.

Sorry if this is a silly answer, I'm still a newbie but I had a similar issue with no output to my monitor when I built my machine despite all the fans etc on. Turned out it was a faulty DP cable to the monitor.