FINAL pc build summary

bradRED22

Budget (including currency): 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: shooter games and ram intense games like city skyline including some 3d modeling for city skyline asset creation (steam workshop)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi all

Thanks for my last post. A big help!! I want to summarize what I came with one last time before I get into the buying process around next week or so

Z490 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi < Motherboard

Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600 < RAM

NH-U12S chromax.black <CPU cooler

Be quite! Pure wing 120mm (6 times) < Fans

intel Core i5 10600K <CPu

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G <Graphics card

shinobi case < sad I cant use the usb 3.1 on it due to the motherboard header support issue (as said by pc picker) 

Found on Amazon. Is this fan splitter good? I need 2 because I got 6 fans (ill buy from another site i just google it quickly so i know for reference)

https://www.amazon.nl/ghfcffdghrdshdfh-moederbord-vrouwelijke-parallelle-Splitter/dp/B07RPS9TQ2/ref=asc_df_B07RPS9TQ2/?tag=nlshogostdde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=430509123063&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10351944615746548394&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9050815&hvtargid=pla-903122668273&psc=1

The splitter should be fine. Alternatively buy Arctic P12 PWM PST fans. You can daisy-chain up to 4 of then together on 1 mobo header. They should even be cheaper and perform very good aswell.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

20 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The splitter should be fine. Alternatively buy Arctic P12 PWM PST fans. You can daisy-chain up to 4 of then together on 1 mobo header. They should even be cheaper and perform very good aswell.

what does daisy-chain mean? im sorry but im not smart in this pc stuff

8 minutes ago, bradRED22 said:

what does daisy-chain mean? im sorry but im not smart in this pc stuff

The fan connector Looks like this:

P12_PWM_PST_black_F05.jpg

You can just plug the 1st fan into your motherboard and then the next fan into the cable from the 1st, etc...

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.