360mm AIO push/pull in Lian Li PC-011 D XL

Hello,

I'm planning to switch over to an AIO, but I was wondering if it is possible to mount a 360mm AIO in the top of my case?

I know it fits in the side but I don't want to push hot air into my system.

Is it possible to fit 3 fans on either side of a 360mm radiator in the top of the Lian Li PC-011 D XL?

Thanks a lot

Yes it will fit with 3 fans, but why do you want a push/pull on a 360mm AIO? 1 Layer of fans will me enough.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Btw you can also use the side as axhaust and bottom as intake.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 hours ago, pieterjan_c said:

Is it possible to fit 3 fans on either side of a 360mm radiator in the top of the Lian Li PC-011 D XL?

Depends on the thickness of the fans and AIO. With a 25mm+ radiator and 2 layers of 20mm+ fans you start impeding on the connectors at the top of the motherboard, probably not enough to cause any issues but definitely enough to be annoying if you need to change anything.

The side might work better for an AIO, as you could have fans on either side of the vented grille, but I don't think you're likely to see a huge benefit on an AIO.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

Hey, I have the none XL version of that case and swapped my 360 rad from top (exhaust) to bottom(intake) and my temps are sooo much better now. The warm air from the gpu will warm up your rad if you place it in the top