Trying to upgrade aio cooler, ran into wiring issue

theotter7

Hi, I’m relatively new to pc building. I had my PC made piecemeal but assembled by Cyberpower on their make a pc website about three years
ago. Since then, I’ve upgraded several components, but recently their aio cooler has struggled to cool the cpu. I bought a new one, but while disassembling the old one, I found I the old fan was connected to this piece which is unfamiliar to me. It appears all the fans in the case converge here, and I was wondering if there was any way to undo or rewire it. (might be soldered idk) Thanks!0CDBE90C-D239-4B2A-A19A-6E6564C4AE64.thumb.jpeg.a083bb192b73762e186fbd7e5f45da3e.jpeg

In this case, I would also replace the fans that it is connected to. 

2 minutes ago, Nano Adam said:

In this case, I would also replace the fans that it is connected to. 

The rest of my pc runs cool, just the fan cooling the radiator fins wasn’t working. It wasn’t keeping it cool and eventually stopped spinning, resulting in a cpu fan error. My hope was to keep the other two fans, but if I have to replace them all I understand.

2 minutes ago, theotter7 said:

The rest of my pc runs cool, just the fan cooling the radiator fins wasn’t working. It wasn’t keeping it cool and eventually stopped spinning, resulting in a cpu fan error. My hope was to keep the other two fans, but if I have to replace them all I understand.

I am a type of person who prefers to work from scratch, and replacing all the fans will let me know how that system work since I am the one who replaced it. 

Best to wait what others say!